Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Grace Amah regrets receiving best bed hopping actress award


 

Nollywood actress Grace Amah in a recent interview with YI mag had this to say about the negative side of stardom.


 "A lot! A lot! I keep having one as a reference and I think you are even part of it as well (Laughing).
Haba! Me? What did I do?
When I was given the best bed-hopping actress of the year! That was years back and it was really horrible. Why in God's name would anybody give me that kind of name? It was myself, Genevieve and one other person that were nominated and I actually got this horrible award as the best bed-hopping actress of the year. That is the one that I keep mentioning. And several others. Like when I had my child and people were saying the father of the child denied the pregnancy and denied paternity of the child. It's actually crazy why any man should deny the paternity of his own blood. And several others like that…
Asked whether she ever planned to have a baby out of wedlock, Grace tells YI…
 It just happened! I never planned to…I've always been someone who wants to have children after marriage. But it came like that and taking it out wasn't an option.
Grace welcomed a baby boy in April 11. She has kept mum about the identity of her baby daddy. She also reveals she will be getting married to her baby daddy when and anytime she hopes to settle down to marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.