Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Saturday 15 October 2016

A WOMAN has been left with just one enormous boob after her nipple piercing caused a deadly infection

Nikki Belza, from Las Vegas, USA, had her first boob job aged 21 and has since spent £18,000 on two further surgeries to take her 32A chest to a whopping 32DDD.

But after accidently ripping out the bar of her newly pierced nipple earlier this year, the 33-year-old woke in agony months later, despite the wound having originally healed.
The pain in her left breast soon became unbearable and Nikki collapsed at work, she was rushed to hospital where her temperature reached 104F – three times the average body temperature – and she was convinced she was going to die.

Nikki had developed Streptococcal A, an infection which she contracted from her husband, CJ, 45, who had been suffering from a sore throat just three weeks before.
The bacteria triggered a deadly form of blood poisoning – sepsis – which ravaged Nikki’s breast tissue and led to surgeons removing her left boob implant entirely in a bid to save her life.

Nikki hopes to have a new implant within six months but is currently concentrating on making a full recovery.
Nikki, a cocktail waitress, said: “I was absolutely devastated to be left with only one boob, I am now completely flat-chested on one side, but I know how lucky I am to be alive.
“I can’t believe having a simple procedure like a piercing can lead to a deadly infection like sepsis.
“My husband had had a sore throat and he passed the infection onto me, because of my recently infected nipple I was more prone to infection and my breast tissue became damaged.

“I woke up on my birthday with some tenderness under my left arm and when I got to work the pain became excruciating, I have never felt anything like it.
“I genuinely thought I was going to die and I knew having my breast removed was the only way to save my life but when I woke up after the operation I couldn’t look down at my chest.
“Not long after my op my co-worker made me a ‘farewell boob’ cake – even though I was really upset I was able to see the funny side.

“Over the past nine weeks I have had a slow recovery as my immune system has been so weak, but I am nearly getting there and I can’t wait to have new implants.”
Not long after her latest surgery, in April this year, Nikki had her nipple pierced
-THE SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.