Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Yaaay! Happy birthday to me


Silence!!!
My God n father, I can't thank u enough nor stop the praises because you mean and deserve more than that. As i turn a year old today, i know that you'll sincerely grant my heart desires for no one can do that but you, soft be the ground i'll stand on, safe be the path i'll walk through, pure be the air I'll breath, clear be the sky above me, may the peace of God b with me n it shall b well with me.
The best of my songs are yet to be sung, the best of my stories are yet to be told & the best of my years still lie ahead. Surely God is taking me to greater heights IJMN. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday and many happy returns of today.. Cute photos of me after the cut..




No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.