Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Friday 16 January 2015

I would never be the one to put condoms in his suitcase-Stella Damasus

Popular Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, during her radio show in the United States on i2radio, talked about the practice of some women who put condoms in their men's bag knowing fully well that these men cheat.


Stella countered such practise by saying "If a man cheats once and you catch him, your reaction to his cheating would determine what happens the next time. If I have tried everything and he continues, then I'm sorry, I wouldn't stay there. I would never be the one to put condoms in his suitcase. I'm sorry darling, your putting a condom in a suitcase will not change him. Instead of putting condoms, write a note telling him how much you love him and ask him to protect you and your home."
Obviously, the babe is a no nonsense specie. Gbam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.