Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Thursday 2 October 2014

Lesson for all! You are perfect the way you are (READ)



So that's a guy cum woman in the photo above.

He  had a £10,000 taxpayers funded gender reassignment surgery to become a woman years ago....but he/she is not satisfied anymore. He/she now needs another £14,000 to become a man again. 

Chelsea Attonley, 30, who was born a boy and called Matthew, says she's tired of putting on make-up and wearing heels, and now accepts that she should always have stayed a man.

Read her story below:




'I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie. It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman. I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too.
I have realized it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically. Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed.
I can't afford to have them done privately, so I am hoping to have the op on the NHS. I can't work at the moment because I am too upset after what I have been through. I am considering having penis reconstruction too. I don't feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a choice.I need to have these operations for the sake of my mental health. I am lucky enough to live in a country where there is free health care,' she said.




Chelsea had the sex reassignment surgery in 2007. She has already had testosterone injections to begin her transition to becoming a man again. She has also had testosterone injections to stimulate hair growth and has cut his hair.

Moral of the story: You are perfect the way you are #okbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.