Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Ini Edo no longer wears her wedding ring + see her last 'love' message to hubby




Ini Edo now steps out without her wedding ring as seen in her recent photos on Instagram. Also, she has removed her husband's name from her social media accounts - she has further removed the 'wife; title from her social media bio which used to read - actress and wife.
Meanwhile, Ini Edo had in February - valentine's day - gushed about her husband and their love. Read the sweet message below:

Happy valentine to all of u who believe in love, found love, or lost love. love is all dat matters. 
I love u all, my fans whom without them, I wouldn't be here, my friends n family for their constant support dat feels like oxygen, my haters who challenge me to work harder, my husband who loves me unconditionally, my God Jesus Christ who taught me that love is de greatest, thank u all.. 

I love u n so does ur creator. Nvr give up on love




No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.