Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Friday 5 September 2014

Funny: ‎8 THINGS SEX CAN DO


 1. It makes some people religious = Oh my God, Yes Lord 

2. It gives some people their first musical lessons = mmmm, aaaaah, ooooo, asssshhh 

3. Makes some people natural observers = fast, fasterrrr!!!, yeah fastestttt

 4. Makes some people anounce their own obituary = U are killing me, I'm dead, I'm finished, u will kil me ooo 

5. Makes some ladies become terrorists = Destroy it!, don't have any mercy, Just tear it. 

6. Others become respectful = I promise, okay, yes I will

 7. Makes some people become loyal = Luv u endlessly,... u own my life,... am urs forever,... u are my world. 

8. Makes some ladies turn beggers = yeah pls don't stop,... continue pls,... give it to me... Please do it again.

Where do u belong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.