Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Monday 4 August 2014

Aww, Dotun Cool Fm & Wife celebrate first year wedding anniversary


Wow, it's a year already...how time flies!

In marking their wedding anniversary on Sunday, Dotun of COOL FM shared photos of himself and his wife on IG with the most beautiful caption ever as seen below:
The absolute beauty of a union is the journey & it's goals. With God & this Angel sent to me, a year gone, I can walk through the valley & theshadow of death & fear no evil. Taiwo Omotayo Kayode aka T-babythank you so much for making me believe, we still have alot of good women out there. I chose my own regardless of Life's lifelines & it is paying of ...E fit be you o! ...i didnt go to Alaba or Oba Iweka road to find you..u were sent to me, so guys *grab your copy now*. She is MINE! Forever. Happy Anniversary to US.Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.