Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Thursday 31 July 2014

Happy birthday to my HERO

‎He's my hero, my inspiration, my role model, my celebrity, my focus, my mentor! You are such a wonderful father and the one any child would ever wish for! May God's blessings in your life never cease. You have taught me how to trample in life and how to adapt to wot life has to offer, you have made me realize it is a most to be successful in life, your favourite words to me are DREAM! BELIEVE! ACHIEVE. Happy birthday Daddy! Your Arole loves you so much...

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm moved by does words....HBD SIR

    ReplyDelete

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.