Bishop Drinks Services

Bishop Drinks Services

Sunday 27 July 2014

GONE TOO SOON! AKAPO DIES...

‎I just have to post this! Honestly I don't know this is how Death operates.. I keep asking myself why does Death have to take the good ones so early and the bad ones to live forever? 
He died yesterday, while he was still active some few days back! He is the DEPUTY BRIGADIER GENERAL of the African Lads and Lasses brigade of the African communion. What a big loss this is! Now my personal times with him are beginning to refresh back in my memory. 
R.I.P DBG Adeleye Akapo ‎ May God forgive you all your sins and continue to rest in the bosom of the Most HIGH....

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are welcome to comment here, but your remarks should be relevant to the conversation. To keep the exchanges focused and engaging, we reserve the right to remove off-topic comments and vacuous messages.